ServiceMaster Clean offers a wide range of office and other commercial facility cleaning services including Janitorial Services, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hard-Surface Flooring, Upholstery & Fabric, Healthcare Facility Cleaning, Education Facility Cleaning, and Post Construction Clean Up.
Whether you need cleaning for your office, industrial facility or institution, we can provide you with a cleaning program tailor-made to meet your requirements.
The ServiceMaster Family
ServiceMaster Clean professionals are part of the ServiceMaster family, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks. Each year, we serve over 10.5 million homes and businesses with services from janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and disaster restoration services
to home cleaning services, furniture repair and restoration, home inspection services, energy audits and much more.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services and well-recognized brand, operating through an extensive service network of more than 7,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations.
Did you know?
What is the difference between self-monitor, self-isolate (quarantine) and isolate?
Self-monitoring means to:
- monitor yourself for 14 days for symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing
- avoid crowded places and increase your personal space from others whenever possible
Self-isolation (quarantine) means to:
- stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- avoid contact with others
You should self-isolate if you:
- have no symptoms and
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or
- have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- have been asked to do so by your public health authority
Isolating yourself means to:
- stay home until the local public health authority says you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus
- avoid contact with others
You need to be isolated if you:
- have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19 or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- are waiting for laboratory test results or
- have been advised to do so by your Public Health Authority
When will I be able to walk on my floors?
Hard-surface floors treated with an acrylic finish can be lightly walked on within an hour after the last coat was applied. We recommend allowing the floor to dry for 24 hours before allowing heavy traffic on it.
How do I maintain the floor after the acrylic application?
Leave the daily cleaning to the professionals at ServiceMaster of Vancouver - Janitorial Management Services. We offer daily, weekly or monthly cleaning services for your facility. If you should choose to do some of the cleaning yourself, pre-clean the floor in order to get all of the particulate soils off the floor such as dirt and sand, then mop the floor with a neutral cleansing agent and preferably a microfiber mop. Make sure to change the water and rinse the mop frequently to prevent the mop from leaving soil behind.