ServiceMaster Clean offers a wide range of office and other commercial facility cleaning services including Janitorial Services, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hard-Surface Flooring, Upholstery & Fabric, Healthcare Facility Cleaning, Education Facility Cleaning, and Post Construction Clean Up.
Whether you need cleaning for your office, industrial facility or institution, we can provide you with a cleaning program tailor-made to meet your requirements.
The ServiceMaster Family
ServiceMaster Clean professionals are part of the ServiceMaster family, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks. Each year, we serve over 10.5 million homes and businesses with services from janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and disaster restoration services
to home cleaning services, furniture repair and restoration, home inspection services, energy audits and much more.
Did you know?
Will the application of acrylic disrupt my business?
Unless your facility is open 24 hours, ServiceMaster of Vancouver - Janitorial Management Services can work after hours and the area worked on can be up and running the next business day. If your facility is open 24/7, we can work with you to determine the hours that are least busy. During those hours we can come, cordon off traffic areas and work in a manner that minimizes disruption of your work environment.
What is the difference between self-monitor, self-isolate (quarantine) and isolate?
Self-monitoring means to:
- monitor yourself for 14 days for symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough, fever and difficulty breathing
- avoid crowded places and increase your personal space from others whenever possible
Self-isolation (quarantine) means to:
- stay at home and monitor yourself for symptoms, even if mild, for 14 days
- avoid contact with others
You should self-isolate if you:
- have no symptoms and
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or
- have come in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- have been asked to do so by your public health authority
Isolating yourself means to:
- stay home until the local public health authority says you are no longer at risk of spreading the virus
- avoid contact with others
You need to be isolated if you:
- have symptoms, even if mild, associated with COVID-19 or
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
- are waiting for laboratory test results or
- have been advised to do so by your Public Health Authority
Source — https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html#h
Is professional upholstery cleaning expensive?
Professional upholstery cleaning is just pennies compared to the cost of replacing worn office furniture that hasn’t been maintained. Call ServiceMaster of Vancouver - Janitorial Management Services to get an estimate from one of our professionals.